How does Simultaneous Interpretation work?
Ever talk on the phone with your brother Pete, while at the same time listening to your sister Linda, telling you to ask Pete when to expect the $600 she lent him for his cat's gall bladder surgery?
What if Pete only spoke Dutch, and Linda Russian. Also, what if instead of Pete's cat, they're discussing newly developed procedures in open-heart surgery.
That's a rough idea of what being a simultaneous interpreter is like. Any questions?
Professional Simultaneous Interpretation Services for Events Large and Small
From walking tours to international conferences, we can handle any event, any size! Our full-service interpretation solutions include:
- Interpretation experts working in nearly any language imaginable.
- Full-Service Translation Equipment: Table-top and Full-Size Booths, FM and Infrared Receivers, FM Transmitters, Infrared Solutions, and much more!
- Seasoned Technicians: Set-up, strike and make sure your event runs smoothly.
- Project Coordinators: A single contact handles your project from quote to invoice.
- Optional customer services reps available to deal with any questions your attendees may have.
Contact us today for pricing and full-service solution options!
We've built one of the world's most extensive databases of interpretation professionals based on their education, expertise, past performance, and proficiency.
These linguists are not entered into our network without providing immaculate references and undergoing a heavily scrutinized application process. See a sample list of interpreter's requirements.